Renowned attractions such as the National Portrait Gallery and St. Martin's Place have always attracted many tourists from the UK and other places all over the world. When practitioners come here again over the weekend as they normally do, a large number of passersby learned about the practice and the severe suppression in China. more ...
A family of Falun Gong practitioners live in a small town in Sweden, near the border with Norway, called Arvika. They are well known for their contributions to the community. Kristina, Werner and their eldest daughter started practising Falun Gong in 1998. The following year the persecution started in China, and their lives underwent a drastic change. more ...
Falun Gong practitioners recently participated in the YogArt and Green Festivals in St. Petersburg this summer. They introduced the beauty of Falun Gong cultivation practice and exposed the persecution of the practice in China. This was the second year that practitioners participated in these popular annual events. more ...
- United Kingdom: Learning about the Persecution of Falun Gong at London's St. Martin's Place
- Swedish Artist's Family Journey of Practising Falun Gong
- Romania: Hearing about Falun Gong at a Bucharest Park
- Russia: Introducing Falun Gong at Community Events in St. Petersburg
- World Falun Dafa Day Celebrations in Europe
- United Kingdom: Celebrating World Falun Dafa Day in London
- Austria: World Falun Dafa Day in Vienna
- Czech Republic: Celebrating World Falun Dafa Day
Vegetable Farmer Suddenly Dies While Serving Time for Exposing Persecution of Falun Gong; Family Suspects Foul Play